1. Foods containing MSG - Which is in a lot of canned soups such as Chicken Noodle Soup. MSG stands for monosodium glutamate, MSG is a form of the concentrated salt. Not only could MSG lead to weight gain, but it’s also been found to cause headaches, irritable bowel syndrome and even asthma attacks.
2. Foods containing HFCS - Better known as High Fructose Corn Syrup. When HFCS is ingested, it travels straight to your liver which turns the sugary liquid into fat.
3. Breads - Most are full of enriched white flour which is devoid of nutrients and full of high
glycemic carbs that cause blood sugar spikes which lead to more fat storage.
4. Granola - This touted health food is actually making you fatter. It contains 528 calories and
28 grams of fat!
5. Farmed salmon - Studies show that farmed salmon have 16X more PCB's than wild caught. PCB's are cancer causing agents that were banned in 1976. Remember... fat stores toxins